Effects of sampling scale on patterns of habitat association in tropical trees
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 349–362, March 2014
How to Cite
Garzon-Lopez, C. X., Jansen, P. A., Bohlman, S. A., Ordonez, A., Olff, H. (2014), Effects of sampling scale on patterns of habitat association in tropical trees. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 349–362. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12090
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- University of Groningen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!