Effects of microhabitat and growth form on bryophyte mortality associated with leaf litter burial in a boreal spruce forest
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 439–446, March 2014
How to Cite
Schmalholz, M., Granath, G. (2014), Effects of microhabitat and growth form on bryophyte mortality associated with leaf litter burial in a boreal spruce forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 439–446. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12093
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Swedish Research Council
- The Royal Swedish Academy of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!