Herbivory strains resilience in drought-prone aspen landscapes of the western United States
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 457–469, March 2014
How to Cite
Rogers, P. C., Mittanck, C. M. (2014), Herbivory strains resilience in drought-prone aspen landscapes of the western United States. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 457–469. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12099
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- USDI Bureau of Land Management. Grant Number: L10AS00341
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!