Carbon sink strength of a Mediterranean cork oak understorey: how do semi-deciduous and evergreen shrubs face summer drought?
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 411–426, March 2014
How to Cite
Correia, A.C., Costa e Silva, F., Correia, A.V., Hussain, M.Z., Rodrigues, A.D., David, J.S., Pereira, J.S. (2014), Carbon sink strength of a Mediterranean cork oak understorey: how do semi-deciduous and evergreen shrubs face summer drought?. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 411–426. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12102
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- SFRH/BD. Grant Number: 39058/2007
- SFRH/PBD. Grant Number: 46839/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!