The distribution of a host-specific canopy parasite is linked with local species diversity in a northern temperate forest
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
How to Cite
Patankar, R., Fuller, M. M., Smith, S. M., Thomas, S. C. (2013), The distribution of a host-specific canopy parasite is linked with local species diversity in a northern temperate forest. Journal of Vegetation Science. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12104
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!