Life form influences survivorship patterns for 109 herbaceous perennials from six semi-arid ecosystems
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 947–954, July 2014
How to Cite
Chu, C., Havstad, K. M., Kaplan, N., Lauenroth, W. K., McClaran, M. P., Peters, D. P., Vermeire, L. T., Adler, P. B. (2014), Life form influences survivorship patterns for 109 herbaceous perennials from six semi-arid ecosystems. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 947–954. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12106
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB-1054040
- New Mexico State University
- Jornada Basin
- Jornada Basin LTER. Grant Number: DEB-0618210
- Agricultural Experiment Station
- Agricultural Experiment Station, Utah State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!