Variation in tidal wetland plant diversity and composition within and among coastal estuaries: assessing the relative importance of environmental gradients
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science Published 2013. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 534–545, March 2014
How to Cite
Janousek, C. N., Folger, C. L. (2014), Variation in tidal wetland plant diversity and composition within and among coastal estuaries: assessing the relative importance of environmental gradients. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 534–545. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12107
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!