Direct and indirect relationships between genetic diversity of a dominant grass, community diversity and above-ground productivity in tallgrass prairie
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 470–480, March 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C. C., Smith, M. D. (2014), Direct and indirect relationships between genetic diversity of a dominant grass, community diversity and above-ground productivity in tallgrass prairie. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 470–480. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12108
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- NSF DDIG. Grant Number: 1011371
- YIBS Field Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!