A spatially predictive baseline for monitoring multivariate species occurrences and phylogenetic shifts in mediterranean southern Australia
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 338–348, March 2014
How to Cite
Guerin, G. R., Biffin, E., Jardine, D. I., Cross, H. B., Lowe, A. J. (2014), A spatially predictive baseline for monitoring multivariate species occurrences and phylogenetic shifts in mediterranean southern Australia. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 338–348. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12111
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: LP110100721, FS110200051
- Premier's Science and Research Fund
- Terrestrial Ecosystems Research Network
- South Australian Department of Environment,Water and Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!