Genetic and ecological consequences of interactions between three banksias in mediterranean-type shrubland
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 617–626, May 2014
How to Cite
He, T., Lamont, B. B. (2014), Genetic and ecological consequences of interactions between three banksias in mediterranean-type shrubland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12113
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0556767
- Curtin Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!