Woody vegetation communities of tidal freshwater swamps in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida (US) with comparisons to similar systems in the US and South America
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 848–862, May 2014
How to Cite
Duberstein, J. A., Conner, W. H., Krauss, K. W. (2014), Woody vegetation communities of tidal freshwater swamps in South Carolina, Georgia and Florida (US) with comparisons to similar systems in the US and South America. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 848–862. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12115
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- U.S. Geological Survey Climate and Land Use Change Research and Development Program
- NIFA/USDA. Grant Number: SC-1700424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!