Functional traits of cryptogams in Mediterranean ecosystems are driven by water, light and substrate interactions
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 778–792, May 2014
How to Cite
Giordani, P., Incerti, G., Rizzi, G., Rellini, I., Nimis, P. L., Modenesi, P. (2014), Functional traits of cryptogams in Mediterranean ecosystems are driven by water, light and substrate interactions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 778–792. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12119
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Italian Ministero dell'Istruzione
- dell'Università e della Ricerca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!