The limited role of snow water in the growth and development of ephemeral plants in a cold desert
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 681–690, May 2014
How to Cite
Fan, L.-L., Tang, L.-S., Wu, L.-F., Ma, J., Li, Y. (2014), The limited role of snow water in the growth and development of ephemeral plants in a cold desert. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 681–690. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12121
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- 973 Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB421102, 2009CB825102
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 4117049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!