Responses to fire differ between South African and North American grassland communities
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 793–804, May 2014
How to Cite
Kirkman, K. P., Collins, S. L., Smith, M. D., Knapp, A. K., Burkepile, D. E., Burns, C. E., Fynn, R. W.S., Hagenah, N., Koerner, S. E., Matchett, K. J., Thompson, D. I., Wilcox, K. R., Wragg, P. D. (2014), Responses to fire differ between South African and North American grassland communities. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 793–804. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12130
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- US National Science Foundation Ecosystem Studies
- Long-term Ecological Research
- University of KwaZulu-Natal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!