The relative importance of solar radiation and soil origin in cactus seedling survivorship at two spatial scales: plant association and microhabitat
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 668–680, May 2014
How to Cite
García-Chávez, J. H., Montaña, C., Perroni, Y., Sosa, V. J., García-Licona, J. B. (2014), The relative importance of solar radiation and soil origin in cactus seedling survivorship at two spatial scales: plant association and microhabitat. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 668–680. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12139
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!