An early forest inventory indicates high accuracy of forest composition data in pre-settlement land survey records
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 691–702, May 2014
How to Cite
Terrail, R., Arseneault, D., Fortin, M.-J., Dupuis, S., Boucher, Y. (2014), An early forest inventory indicates high accuracy of forest composition data in pre-settlement land survey records. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 691–702. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12142
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- the Chaire de Recherche sur la Forêt Habitée
- the Université du Québec à Rimouski
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!