The number of vegetation types in European countries: major determinants and extrapolation to other regions
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 863–872, May 2014
How to Cite
Jiménez-Alfaro, B., Chytrý, M., Rejmánek, M., Mucina, L. (2014), The number of vegetation types in European countries: major determinants and extrapolation to other regions. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 863–872. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12145
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- European Social Fund
- State budget of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: CZ.1.07/2.3.00/30.0037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!