Dedicated to the memory of our dear friend and collaborator Vojtěch Jarošík (1958–2013).
Special Feature: Vegetation Patterns and their Underlying Processes
Habitat invasion research: where vegetation science and invasion ecology meet
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1181–1187, September 2014
How to Cite
Pyšek, P., Chytrý, M. (2014), Habitat invasion research: where vegetation science and invasion ecology meet. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1181–1187. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12146
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: RVO 67985939
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!