Outcomes of biotic interactions are dependent on multiple environmental variables
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1024–1032, July 2014
How to Cite
Mod, H. K., le Roux, P. C., Luoto, M. (2014), Outcomes of biotic interactions are dependent on multiple environmental variables. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1024–1032. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12148
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 1140873
- Nordenskiöld Foundation
- Department of Geosciences and Geography
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!