The influence of tree-scale and ecosystem-scale factors on epiphytic lichen communities across a long-term retrogressive chronosequence
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1100–1111, July 2014
How to Cite
Asplund, J., Sandling, A., Kardol, P., Wardle, D. A. (2014), The influence of tree-scale and ecosystem-scale factors on epiphytic lichen communities across a long-term retrogressive chronosequence. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1100–1111. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12149
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2013
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2010-6553
- Wallenberg Scholars award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!