A tangled web in tropical tree-tops: effects of edaphic variation, neighbourhood phorophyte composition and bark characteristics on epiphytes in a central Amazonian forest
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
How to Cite
Boelter, C. R., Dambros, C. S., Nascimento, H. E.M., Zartman, C. E. (2014), A tangled web in tropical tree-tops: effects of edaphic variation, neighbourhood phorophyte composition and bark characteristics on epiphytes in a central Amazonian forest. Journal of Vegetation Science. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12154
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- MCT/CNPq/MEC/CAPES. Grant Number: 52/2010-PROTAX
- CAPES. Grant Number: BEX 5366100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!