A tangled web in tropical tree-tops: effects of edaphic variation, neighbourhood phorophyte composition and bark characteristics on epiphytes in a central Amazonian forest
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1090–1099, July 2014
How to Cite
Boelter, C. R., Dambros, C. S., Nascimento, H. E.M., Zartman, C. E. (2014), A tangled web in tropical tree-tops: effects of edaphic variation, neighbourhood phorophyte composition and bark characteristics on epiphytes in a central Amazonian forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1090–1099. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12154
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- MCT/CNPq/MEC/CAPES. Grant Number: 52/2010-PROTAX
- CAPES. Grant Number: BEX 5366100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!