Equal contribution by the authors.
Altitudinal changes in tree leaf and stem functional diversity in a semi-tropical mountain
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 955–966, July 2014
How to Cite
Hernández-Calderón, E., Méndez-Alonzo, R., Martínez-Cruz, J., González-Rodríguez, A., Oyama, K. (2014), Altitudinal changes in tree leaf and stem functional diversity in a semi-tropical mountain. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 955–966. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12158
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 43987
- Graduate program in Biological Sciences of the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM)
- UC-MEXUS-CONACYT. Grant Number: 2006-23728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!