Vegetation, terrain and fire history shape the impact of extreme weather on fire severity and ecosystem response
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1033–1044, July 2014
How to Cite
Clarke, P. J., Knox, K. J.E., Bradstock, R. A., Munoz-Robles, C., Kumar, L. (2014), Vegetation, terrain and fire history shape the impact of extreme weather on fire severity and ecosystem response. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1033–1044. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12166
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- University of New England
- Australian Research Council
- NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
Appendix S1. Photographs of fire severity for each of the vegetation types.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.