Special Feature: Vegetation Patterns and their Underlying Processes
Below-ground opportunities in vegetation science
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1117–1125, September 2014
How to Cite
Wilson, S. D. (2014), Below-ground opportunities in vegetation science. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1117–1125. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12168
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!