Phreatophytic vegetation responses to groundwater depth in a drying mediterranean-type landscape
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 1045–1055, July 2014
How to Cite
Sommer, B., Froend, R. (2014), Phreatophytic vegetation responses to groundwater depth in a drying mediterranean-type landscape. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1045–1055. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12178
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- Australian Government National Water Commission
- Western Australian Department of Water
- Western Australian Department of Environment and Conservation
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project. Grant Number: LP0669240
- Water Corporation of Western Australia
Appendix S1. Principal components biplots of the historic (A1-a) and recent (A1-b) multivariate group means from the tree analyses.
Appendix S2. Regressions of hydrotype proportion vs groundwater depth.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.