Special Feature: Vegetation Patterns and their Underlying Processes
Closing the gap between plant ecology and Quaternary palaeoecology
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 International Association for Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 1188–1194, September 2014
How to Cite
Reitalu, T., Kuneš, P., Giesecke, T. (2014), Closing the gap between plant ecology and Quaternary palaeoecology. Journal of Vegetation Science, 25: 1188–1194. doi: 10.1111/jvs.12187
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
- Estonian Research Council Mobilitas Programme MJD4. Grant Numbers: ETF9031, IUT1-8
- European Research Council Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, ERC 278065
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GAP504/12/0649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!