Influence of Seaweed Aquaculture on Marine Inorganic Carbon Dynamics and Sea-air CO2 Flux
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 133–140, February 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Fang, J., Mao, Y., Han, T. and Wang, G. (2013), Influence of Seaweed Aquaculture on Marine Inorganic Carbon Dynamics and Sea-air CO2 Flux. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 133–140. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12000
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- National Science and Technology Planning Project of China. Grant Number: 2011BAD13B05
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB409805
- Modern Agro-industry Technology Research System. Grant Number: CARS-48-01A
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41006074
- Special Project of State Oceanic Administration. Grant Number: DOMEP(MEA)-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!