Present address: USDA/ARS, Catfish Genetics Research Unit, Stoneville, Mississippi 38776, USA.
Oocyte Diameter and Plasma Vitellogenin as Predictive Factors to Identify Potential Channel Catfish, Ictalurus punctatus, Suitable for Induced Spawning
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 115–123, February 2013
How to Cite
Chatakondi, N. G. and Kelly, A. M. (2013), Oocyte Diameter and Plasma Vitellogenin as Predictive Factors to Identify Potential Channel Catfish, Ictalurus punctatus, Suitable for Induced Spawning. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 115–123. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12001
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!