Effects of Neutral Phytase Supplementation on Biochemical Parameters in Grass Carp, Ctenopharyngodon idellus, and Gibel Carp, Carassius auratus gibelio, Fed Different Levels of Monocalcium Phosphate
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 56–65, February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Luo, Y., Liang, X.-F., Wang, W., Wu, J. and Pan, J. (2013), Effects of Neutral Phytase Supplementation on Biochemical Parameters in Grass Carp, Ctenopharyngodon idellus, and Gibel Carp, Carassius auratus gibelio, Fed Different Levels of Monocalcium Phosphate. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 56–65. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12002
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- The National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB118702
- The Special Fund for Agro-Scientific Research in the Public Interest of China. Grant Number: 201003020
- Huazhong Agricultural University Scientific & Technological Self-innovation Foundation. Grant Number: 2010SC12
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!