These authors contributed equally to this work.
Variation of Color and Ray Pattern in Juvenile Shells in Hatchery-produced Freshwater Triangle Pearl Mussels, Hyriopsis cumingii, in China
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 154–160, February 2013
How to Cite
Wen, H., Gu, R., Cao, Z., Zhou, X., Nie, Z., Ge, X., Xu, P., Zhou, X., Nie, Z., Ge, X., Xu, P. and Hua, D. (2013), Variation of Color and Ray Pattern in Juvenile Shells in Hatchery-produced Freshwater Triangle Pearl Mussels, Hyriopsis cumingii, in China. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12013
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 200903028
- National Nonprofit Institute Research Grant of Freshwater Fisheries Research Center, Chinese Academy Fisheries Science. Grant Number: 2011JBFA18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!