These authors contributed equally to this work.
Variation of Color and Ray Pattern in Juvenile Shells in Hatchery-produced Freshwater Triangle Pearl Mussels, Hyriopsis cumingii, in China
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 154–160, February 2013
How to Cite
Wen, H., Gu, R., Cao, Z., Zhou, X., Nie, Z., Ge, X., Xu, P., Zhou, X., Nie, Z., Ge, X., Xu, P. and Hua, D. (2013), Variation of Color and Ray Pattern in Juvenile Shells in Hatchery-produced Freshwater Triangle Pearl Mussels, Hyriopsis cumingii, in China. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 154–160. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12013
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Special Fund for Agro-scientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 200903028
- National Nonprofit Institute Research Grant of Freshwater Fisheries Research Center, Chinese Academy Fisheries Science. Grant Number: 2011JBFA18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!