Growth, Body Fatty Acid Composition, Immune Response, and Resistance to Streptococcus iniae of Hybrid Tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus × Oreochromis aureus, Fed Diets Containing Various Levels of Linoleic and Linolenic Acids
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 42–55, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, E., Lim, C., Klesius, P. H. and Welker, T. L. (2013), Growth, Body Fatty Acid Composition, Immune Response, and Resistance to Streptococcus iniae of Hybrid Tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus × Oreochromis aureus, Fed Diets Containing Various Levels of Linoleic and Linolenic Acids. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 42–55. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12014
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!