The Survival and Growth of Juvenile Silver Catfish, Rhamdia quelen, Exposed to Different NH3 and Hardness Levels
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 293–299, April 2013
How to Cite
Ferreira, F. W., da Cunha, R. B. and Baldisserotto, B. (2013), The Survival and Growth of Juvenile Silver Catfish, Rhamdia quelen, Exposed to Different NH3 and Hardness Levels. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 293–299. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12017
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!