Effects of Small Peptides on Nonspecific Immune Responses in Sea Cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 249–258, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, S., Ye, H., Li, T., Yang, X., Fan, Y., Yu, X. and Wang, Y. (2013), Effects of Small Peptides on Nonspecific Immune Responses in Sea Cucumber, Apostichopus japonicus. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 249–258. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12020
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Shandong Key Technologies R&D Programme, China. Grant Number: 2010GHY10501
- National Department Public Benefit Research Foundation of China. Grant Number: 200909020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!