Present address: Paulista University – UNIP, Rua Apeninos, 267, Aclimação, São Paulo, SP, CEP 01533-000, Brazil.
Effects of Intensification of the Amazon River Prawn, Macrobrachium amazonicum, Grow-out on Effluent Quality
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 210–219, April 2013
How to Cite
Kimpara, J. M., Moraes-Valenti, P., Queiroz, J. F. and New, M. B. (2013), Effects of Intensification of the Amazon River Prawn, Macrobrachium amazonicum, Grow-out on Effluent Quality. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 210–219. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12021
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!