Present address: USDA, Agricultural Research Service, Stuttgart National Aquaculture, Research Center, 2955 Hwy 130 East, Stuttgart, Arkansas 72160, USA.
Stocking Density Effects on Production Characteristics and Body Composition of Market Size Cobia, Rachycentron canadum, Reared in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 259–266, April 2013
How to Cite
Riche, M. A., Weirich, C. R., Wills, P. S. and Baptiste, R. M. (2013), Stocking Density Effects on Production Characteristics and Body Composition of Market Size Cobia, Rachycentron canadum, Reared in Recirculating Aquaculture Systems. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 259–266. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12023
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- USDA Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 6225-63000-007-00D
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!