Efficacy of Bath Treatments of Formalin and Copper Sulfate on Cultured White Bass, Morone chrysops, Concurrently Infected by Onchocleidus mimus and Ichthyophthirius multifiliis
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 305–310, April 2013
How to Cite
Farmer, B. D., Fuller, S. A., Mitchell, A. J., Straus, D. L. and Bullard, S. A. (2013), Efficacy of Bath Treatments of Formalin and Copper Sulfate on Cultured White Bass, Morone chrysops, Concurrently Infected by Onchocleidus mimus and Ichthyophthirius multifiliis. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12027
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2012
- USDA/Agricultural Research Service. Grant Number: 6225–32000–004–00D
- National Science Foundation Division of Environmental Biology grant numbers. Grant Numbers: 1051106, 1112729
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!