Effect of Dietary n-3 highly unsaturated fatty acids on Growth, Body Composition and Fatty Acid Profiles of Juvenile Black Seabream, Acanthopagrus schlegeli (Bleeker)
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 311–325, June 2013
How to Cite
Ma, J., Shao, Q., Xu, Z. and Zhou, F. (2013), Effect of Dietary n-3 highly unsaturated fatty acids on Growth, Body Composition and Fatty Acid Profiles of Juvenile Black Seabream, Acanthopagrus schlegeli (Bleeker). Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 311–325. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12032
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 021101181–1, 2005C32025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!