Molecular Cloning and Expression Analysis of Transformer-2 Gene During Development in Macrobrachium nipponense (de Haan 1849)
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2013
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 338–349, June 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Fu, H., Qiao, H., Jin, S., Jiang, S., Xiong, Y., Gong, Y. and Zhang, X. (2013), Molecular Cloning and Expression Analysis of Transformer-2 Gene During Development in Macrobrachium nipponense (de Haan 1849). Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 338–349. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12039
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- National Science & Technology Supporting Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD26B04, 2012BAD25B07
- Ministry of Agriculture of China. Grant Number: 2010GB23260592
- The Science & Technology Supporting Program of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BE2010368
- Basic R&D fund. Grant Number: 2011JBFA02, 2011JBFC01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!