Variation in Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss, to Biosynthesize Eicosapentaenoic Acid and Docosahexaenoic Acid When Reared on Plant Oil Replacement Feeds
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 326–337, June 2013
How to Cite
Overturf, K., Welker, T., Barrows, F., Towner, R., Schneider, R. and LaPatra, S. (2013), Variation in Rainbow Trout, Oncorhynchus mykiss, to Biosynthesize Eicosapentaenoic Acid and Docosahexaenoic Acid When Reared on Plant Oil Replacement Feeds. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 44: 326–337. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12041
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!