Effect of Caffeine Added to the Activating Solution on Sperm Motility of Fresh and Thawed Semen of Pacu, Piaractus mesopotamicus, and Curimba, Prochilodus lineatus
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2014
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 75–81, February 2014
How to Cite
F. S. Carvalho, A., R. Ferreira Machado, M., S. Andrade, E., D. S. Murgas, L., G. Zangeronimo, M., C. Barros, T. and G. Paula, F. (2014), Effect of Caffeine Added to the Activating Solution on Sperm Motility of Fresh and Thawed Semen of Pacu, Piaractus mesopotamicus, and Curimba, Prochilodus lineatus. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 45: 75–81. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12091
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- Conselho nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento Pessoa de Nível superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!