Evaluation of the Effects of Different Stunning Methods on the Stress Responses and Meat Quality of the Amazon hybrid surubim, Pseudoplatystoma fasciatum female × Leiarius marmoratus male
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© Copyright by the World Aquaculture Society 2014
Journal of the World Aquaculture Society
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 35–44, February 2014
How to Cite
da Silva Maciel, E. C., de Almeida Filho, E. S., Bertoloni, W. and Sampaio de Abreu, J. (2014), Evaluation of the Effects of Different Stunning Methods on the Stress Responses and Meat Quality of the Amazon hybrid surubim, Pseudoplatystoma fasciatum female × Leiarius marmoratus male. Journal of the World Aquaculture Society, 45: 35–44. doi: 10.1111/jwas.12095
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!