Editor: Robert Knell
Recent origin of a chiasmatic sex trivalent in Australian Pseudotetracha tiger beetles
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 4, pages 262–269, April 2013
How to Cite
López-López, A., Hudson, P. and Galián, J. (2013), Recent origin of a chiasmatic sex trivalent in Australian Pseudotetracha tiger beetles. Journal of Zoology, 289: 262–269. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12003
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Ministerio de Educación of Spain
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: CGL2008-03628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!