Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Sexual dimorphism in locomotor performance and its relation to morphology in wall lizards (Podarcis bocagei)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 4, pages 294–302, April 2013
How to Cite
Kaliontzopoulou, A., Bandeira, V. and Carretero, M. A. (2013), Sexual dimorphism in locomotor performance and its relation to morphology in wall lizards (Podarcis bocagei). Journal of Zoology, 289: 294–302. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12006
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia (FCT, Portugal). Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/68493/2010
- FCT. Grant Numbers: PTDC/BIA-BDE/67678/2006, PTDC/BIA-BEC/101256/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!