Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Geographical distribution and ecological diversification of South American octodontid rodents
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 289, Issue 4, pages 285–293, April 2013
How to Cite
Ojeda, A. A., Novillo, A., Ojeda, R. A. and Roig-Juñent, S. (2013), Geographical distribution and ecological diversification of South American octodontid rodents. Journal of Zoology, 289: 285–293. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12008
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP 0325, 5944
- Agencia. Grant Number: PICT 25778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!