Editor: Nigel Bennett
Body length shrinkage in an endangered amphibian is associated with drought
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 1, pages 35–41, May 2013
How to Cite
Bendik, N. F. and Gluesenkamp, A. G. (2013), Body length shrinkage in an endangered amphibian is associated with drought. Journal of Zoology, 290: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12009
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
- City of Austin Water Utility and Watershed Protection Department
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!