Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Sexual dimorphisms in habitat-specific morphology and behavior in the green anole lizard
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 2, pages 135–142, June 2013
How to Cite
Dill, A. K., Sanger, T. J., Battles, A. C. and Johnson, M. A. (2013), Sexual dimorphisms in habitat-specific morphology and behavior in the green anole lizard. Journal of Zoology, 290: 135–142. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12020
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- Trinity University New Faculty Start-Up Funds
- Department of Biology
- Trinity University's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee. Grant Number: #81809-MJ1
- Texas Parks & Wildlife. Grant Number: SPR-0310-045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!