Editor: Virginia Hayssen
Contrasting effects of climate change on the timing of reproduction and reproductive success of a temperate insectivorous bat
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 2, pages 151–159, June 2013
How to Cite
Lučan, R. K., Weiser, M. and Hanák, V. (2013), Contrasting effects of climate change on the timing of reproduction and reproductive success of a temperate insectivorous bat. Journal of Zoology, 290: 151–159. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12021
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Czech Bat Conservation Trust
- Grant Agency of the University of South Bohemia
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!