Editor: Nigel Bennett
Context-dependent social behaviour: testing the interplay between season and kinship with raccoons
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 3, pages 199–207, July 2013
How to Cite
Robert, K., Garant, D., Vander Wal, E. and Pelletier, F. (2013), Context-dependent social behaviour: testing the interplay between season and kinship with raccoons. Journal of Zoology, 290: 199–207. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12027
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Canada Research Chair in Evolutionary Demography and Conservation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!