Editor: Andrew Kitchener
Bite force and encephalization in the Canidae (Mammalia: Carnivora)
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 290, Issue 4, pages 246–254, August 2013
How to Cite
Damasceno, E. M., Hingst-Zaher, E. and Astúa, D. (2013), Bite force and encephalization in the Canidae (Mammalia: Carnivora). Journal of Zoology, 290: 246–254. doi: 10.1111/jzo.12030
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Ciência e Pesquisa de Pernambuco (FACEPE)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo. Grant Numbers: FAPESP – 01/07053-8, FAPESP – 11/50206-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!